To read more about donation ideas, click here.
We accept non-perishable food donations. In addition to bringing food donations to HCFS during regular hours of operation, donations may be dropped off at MarketPlace Foods in Hayward, 6 am – 11 pm, 7 days a week.
Additionally, many local churches, organizations, and businesses have periodic collections for HCFS.
- You can make a financial contribution to the Hayward Community Food Shelf in several ways:
- Online donations 100% of your contribution will go toward maintaining food shelf operations in serving the needs of the public. Online transactions are secured and provided fee-free by Peoples Bank Midwest. To go directly to the online donation page, click here.
- Donations by check can be mailed to HCFS. Please make checks payable to “Hayward Community Food Shelf” and mail to: Hayward Community Food Shelf, P.O. Box 779, Hayward, WI 54843-0779
- Check and cash donations can be made in person at HCFS. Donations can be dropped off during our regular hours of operation. We are located at 16216W Highway 63S in Hayward. We are open every Monday and the first Saturday of each month from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Securities We are able to accept securities through our Ameriprise Financial account. Contact us for details.
- Automatic Deposits Automatic deposits from your checking or savings account are also welcomed. Please contact Peoples Bank Midwest for details.
- smile.amazon.com Shopping on this site and selecting Hayward Community Food Shelf as your charity of choice, adds nothing to your bill and gives HCFS a percentage of the sale from Amazon.
While we appreciate all food donations, the following items are always in demand:
Healthy Snack Items
Macaroni & Cheese
Jello & Pudding
Dried Peas or Beans
Personal Hygiene Items